Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Warm Hearts

(Not the greatest picture in the world -- it's an awkward angle of a large layout. My design wall is already occupied, so this is the best I could manage on the 'guest room design bed.')

I finished all the applique prep for WARM HEARTS!!!!

I've been trudging along working on this for several weeks now, and have reached my goal: all nine blocks traced, cut and glued.  There will still be some small circles and ovals to be added later, but these blocks are now ready to pack for handwork while travelling.  Eventually, applique sashing and borders will also happen, but not anytime soon :)

I also finished prepping all the remaining blocks for HOSPITAL SKETCHES, but I can't show them yet because they haven't come up yet at Civil War Quilts.  But believe me: a LOT of applique prep has been happening here recently! I now have enough handwork to last me for months!!

*************** 

1 comment:

julieQ said...

Very good...carry on! I need to be so productive!!!