Friday, December 13, 2019

Cheddarback


Here are my blocks for Month 10 of Gay Bomer's CHEDDARBACK sew-along at Sentimental Stitches.  I've changed things up a bit from this month's 'official' patterns -- similar but not exactly the same.  My polka dot fabric options are dwindling, so I'm going to need to start repeating some of them.

I didn't attach this new section to my existing top yet because I'm going to add an extra row of blocks to enlarge my project.  This should get me to approximately 88" square.  We have four more months remaining  on this sew-along, so I'll have plenty of time to select and sew the extra blocks.

***************

1 comment:

Robin said...

I like what you did with the alternate blocks for this month. I have that small tricky hexagon block all cut out and I'm going to try and hand stitch it together today. I hope it goes together without too much trouble. I don't blame you for changing things.