Thursday, November 14, 2019

#19 - I Like


I like the new bread recipe I tried today!  I added seed topping to fancy it up.  Thank you Robin and Mo for the recommendation -- it's delicious and the crust is absolutely awesome!
**********
I like these little turkeys on my kitchen windowsill!  They date back to Nick's and Dave's Cub Scout days, and we enjoy them again every November.  I'm so grateful that my sons have become wonderful adults -- they are both amazing husbands and fathers!
**********
I like this set of bright zany lotto blocks I won!  I'll use them to make a comfort quilt for Wrap A Smile
**********
I like Tony's latest puzzle completion.
**********
I like that the yard furniture is put away, and that the daffodil bulbs and wildflower seeds are planted.  We're getting ready for winter.

I like that the leaking dishwasher did not ruin the kitchen floor.  :(

***************


***************

2 comments:

Julierose said...

I just got my dutch oven today and will be trying that same recipe...
it looks so yummy ;)) Love that turkey jigsaw puzzle--Mom and I always had a puzzle on the go--tho' it can be a bit annoying when someone waltzes by and grabs a piece and puts it in and says--"There--that goes... right.... THERE" ;0000 and they're right!!! lol
hugs, Julierose

Libby in TN said...

Isn't amazing how our kids can grow up to be loving and productive adults in spite of us? I never babysat an infant, never read a parenting book/article -- I just did what my Folks did and the boys turned out OK. Actually, better than OK! Maybe because they married great gals ....