Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Sew-along news!



Barbara Brackman has just announced that she will be offering TWO sew-along series next year!  Yankee Notions will include twelve pieced blocks, and Cassandra's Circle will feature thirteen appliqued blocks.  I'll be doing the pieced project for sure, and will probably participate in the applique one as well.  I had such good success with Hospital Sketches this year -- my applique skills have improved greatly!!  Click HERE for the announcement info for these sew-alongs, which will both begin in January 2020. 


**********
Meanwhile, Sharon Keightley will be running a sew-along featuring a lovely quilt from her book, Autumn Bouquet.  This one begins soon, in late October.  I received the book last month, and hadn't chosen a project yet, so this will get me going.  I'm interested in trying her machine applique technique.  Click HERE for information about this sew-along.

***************

No comments: