Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Hospital Sketches

Barbara Brackman's applique BOM sew-along

#9 - Star of the East
We've reached the final installment of the Hospital Sketches series.  This month's article describes Camp Letterman, a field hospital in Gettysburg PA, and the unimaginable number of casualties 
who were served there.

I'm pleased to have kept up with this series all year.  I think my soft pastel color scheme is very successful.  My individual blocks are done (!!!) and it is my plan to proceed with sashing and borders in the coming weeks.   
My skill with needle-turn applique has definitely improved during the course of this project .  Thanks, Barbara, for another rewarding BOM series!

***************

1 comment:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Congratulations on getting all the blocks done! I agree, your color choices are beautiful.