Thursday, August 15, 2019

#6 - I Like ...


I like blackberry scones.  My recipe includes oats and coconut, making for a nice texture. We enjoy them each year in August when berries are in season.

I like these yeast and sourdough samples I sent for -- can't wait to try them!  They arrived within just a few days.  If you're a yeast baker, visit Red Star Yeast and request a set for yourself.

I like this hopeful little pine seedling that was 'planted' by a squirrel near the side fence.  In just 20 or 30 years it will be a real tree!

Enjoy more "I Like" blogs at

We are on an extended vacation this month, so I'm not able to visit everyone's blog and comment -- sorry!  I'll be back home in mid September.

***************

3 comments:

Roseanne said...

Hi Jeanne! Those blueberry scones look delicious. YUMMMM! I would like one right now to go with my coffee. Aww, that little seeding is sweet. When I was young, I came home with a seedling that my dad and I went and planted in a special spot. I'm now 60 and that seedling has really grown and thrived. ~smile~ Roseanne

PaintedThread said...

Those scones look delicious! Coconut in them? How interesting. Enjoy your vacation!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Hope you're having a great trip! The scones look and sound delicious! We find interesting things growing here and there, too, that I think are planted by squirrels.