Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Daredevils

Barbara Brackman has just announced a new
weekly quilt-along called

The series begins on August 3, and will run for 13 weeks. It will feature challenging pieced blocks.  The blocks will be 15", and with the suggested border, the Daredevils quilt will finish at about 52" x 67".

I wasn't planning to join any new sew-along activities for the rest of this year.  Right now I'm doing Cheddarback, and I will be finishing the blocks for Hospital Sketches soon.  But "challenging piecing" is my soft spot, and I have a set of fabrics already on hand that I think will work perfectly ... so here I go again :)


***************

2 comments:

Libby in TN said...

I have sworn off QALs in general, but this one sounds interesting. I may have to check in out.

LA Paylor said...

oh the puppy!!! so sweet. Val has a pup like that.