Thursday, December 20, 2018

Thursday


A last completion for the year -- I'm giving myself ***extra credit UFO points*** for getting this one done!
I pieced the top last summer, as a mystery sew-along.  It was bundled away with wintery projects, and came to light again last week when I spent time with my red house/snowfolk panel.  Done now, and ready for January's snowy days!  

And a little string mat to use up the scrap!

This is probably the last sewing I'll be doing until after the holiday activities subside.  I'm heading out now for my final grocery shopping trip before all the tourists begin arriving in town tomorrow.  These next two weeks are our busiest time of year
 up here!

***************

3 comments:

Libby in TN said...

Ooh, I like! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Karen in Breezy Point said...

This one is a real eye catcher--wonderful! I live in a tourist area also, but it's mostly the summers that are crazy. That is, unless we get lots of snow--then the snowmobiles are running day and night. Happy Holidays!

gayle said...

Absolutely beautiful! You get lots of points for that one!!