Monday, May 14, 2012

Daybook 05/14/12


I'm feeling ... well-rested -- I love that it's finally warm enough to sleep with the windows open
I'm seeing ... and smelling  lilacs in bloom everywhere
I'm hearing ... wind sighing through the pine trees
I'm thinking ... about backing fabric for a UFO quilt top
I'm planning ... to mail a package this afternoon
I'm going ... to the garden center this morning for annuals to plant in the barrel planter on the deck
I'm reading ... Mittel Europa by Suzanne Slesin
I'm wearing ... aqua vee-neck tee and black knit pants
I'm cooking ... chicken on the grill and salad 
I'm creating ... X blocks for my purple Crossroads quilt
I'm enjoying ... watching the FOUR baby robins in the nest on the front porch
I'm hoping ... my new eyeglasses will be ready this week
I'm sharing ... our pretty little crabapple tree:


********************