Monday, March 27, 2023

Sidetracked, for no particular reason


I was rummaging deep into my purple fabric tub, looking for backing-length yardage, and ran across this long-forgotten bundle of purple and orange lotto blocks, an archaeological discovery!  For many years I participated in swaps and block lottos, and used the blocks I won to make many many donation quilts.  I retired from those activities a couple of years ago.  This bright odd set might inspire me to putter with purple and orange -- enough here for a good start :)

***************

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Sometimes those squirrel moments are the most fun! I think you're going to enjoy working with the wonderful bright colours while we wait for spring to do her thing.

Astrid said...

Bright, cheerful and fun blocks Jeanne! Isn't it amazing what pops up in our stash sometimes?! :)