Friday, December 2, 2022

Getting organized for December

And here we are in December already!  I'm busy working my way through houseguest laundry today, and also thinking about Christmas decor around the house.  Definitely moving more slowly these days -- age and my meds are both contributing factors.  It will be a few days yet before all the holiday knick-knacks are settled into place.  Hoping to work on the tree tomorrow.  I have a taste for Christmas cookies too but it's not quite time yet to think about holiday baking. 

***************

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'm trying not to think about holiday decor because, truthfully, I could happily forego it. Resident Chef likes to have the tree up though so I guess I'll have to haul it out at some point and get 'er done. He gets the boxes out of the closet, pulls the tree out of the box, lifts it from the middle, hooks it onto the pole and his job is done leaving me with the rest. We don't have company over the holidays so it's a lot of effort just for the two of us.