Friday, August 12, 2022

Friday and maybe RSC



It's been a distracted few months.  I'm trying to get myself interested in quilt making again -- I haven't been very creative this summer, and I miss that in my days.  The RSC color for August is orange, so I'm **thinking about** working on a project for October:  mushrooms, magic potions.  We'll see ...

Haha, just thought of this: when I was in elementary school, I used to get checkmarks on my report cards about "Uses Time Profitably", meaning I didn't, I wasted time and didn't focus.  So I'll call this fabric pull an effort to Use My Time Profitably 😉

See more orange activity at

***************

4 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That is a cute bundle of fabrics! It will be fun to see how you use it. Isn't it nice that now that we're older, our time is ours to use any way we want? Profitably or not!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

'Using Time Profitably' - I love that term! Heaven knows I could benefit from a lot more of that.

Jenny said...

You've made a start, choosing the fabrics. Next step......? Dont worry, it will happen, an idea will pop into your head the you will be away again.

Sandy Panagos said...

I bet I had some checkmarks just like that! Looks like good fabric choices.