Monday, December 6, 2021

Some possibilities ...

 Now that Nick's family has gone home to Boston, and the house has settled back down to normal, I have the urge to do some sewing.  It's been several weeks since I've had a chance to be creative, and I'm trying to settle onto a project.  

One of the of possibilities that I'm considering is Boho Heart, a UFO from last winter.  This Jen Kingwell design is absorbing and challenging. 

And then there's this collection of 6" Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks.  Close to 200 blocks here, so a lot to be creative with!

Hmmm, we'll see where my muse leads me :)

***************

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I must admit *my* heart is rather hopeful that your muse leads you to the Boho Heart. That design is amazing and the more I study it the more I'm intrigued. I know I would never in a million years attempt it myself but that's not to say I can't admire it from afar!