Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Boho Heart


I made it to the half-way point with Boho Heart today!
I can only work on this when I have a stretch of uninterrupted sewing time -- it needs great concentration, and the various components need to be spread out all over the room for assembly so everything remains in correct order as I pick up the small units.  The background strips need to line up from top to bottom, even though they are not continuous, so attention needs to be paid, inch by inch.  It's like doing a puzzle.  Not something I can work on when L + L are here -- they rummage through everything in the house!


***************

4 comments:

julieQ said...

OH I love it!! Perfect color selection!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Beautiful! I can see it's like a jigsaw puzzle to put together though.

NADINE said...

Such an amazing job, you did GREAT, Jeanne, keep going !
xoxo
Nadine

gpc said...

That is gorgeous! I would never have the patience, which is a pity because it will be stunning!