Saturday, February 27, 2021

RSC21: February - yellow

Wow, this month has just escaped me completely -- February is DONE already!  I finished up the month's RSC-yellow with some additions to ongoing block sets.

The half logs are coming along nicely.

I also did some Letter Box blocks.  It seems as if quite a lot of these have accumulated -- I'm going to count them and see how close I am to a quilt's worth.


Angela has announced that next month's challenge color will be green, so I'm going to start thinking about blocks and UFOs to come.  Enjoy more yellow and rainbows at

***************

10 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Yellow has been a great colour for what is always a pretty dismal month (at least in my mind anyway). Looking forward to green - both in fabrics AND maybe some outside.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Both of your block sets are going to make fun quilts! I'm looking forward to green, too.

gpc said...

I hope I do better with the rainbow blocks this month; I had so few pink or yellow scraps but I have a hunch I will find forests full of green! You are well on your way to getting more quilts done early this year!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Sunny YELLOW scrap sewing and a sneak peek at March's Color of the Month!! Thanks for that, as I hadn't noticed Angela's announcement.

Deb A said...

You have some great yellow fabrics in your stash! Pretty blocks.

Cathy said...

I like that Letterbox block. I've never made one of those so I might have to give it a try one of these days.

Ivani said...

Pretty yellow blocks for your rainbow collections.

Katie Z. said...

What cute blocks!

karenbbsnow said...

Fun blocks, half log cabins are a great scrap buster and always look so cute in a quilt.

scraphappy said...

Two great block collections. I hope you have enough for a top. Looking forward to seeing the quilt come together.