Sunday, November 29, 2020

Sunday



We babysit on Sundays, and one other day of the week.  Jess drops the boys off for the afternoon and then later Dave comes for them. Here they are waiting for Daddy to come from work and take them home.  We always have pasta for dinner on Sunday (it's an Italian-American tradition), which they love, and then it's time to go.  

This babysitting was one of the reasons we moved -- Jess's mom's circumstances have changed, and she is less available for child care.  Besides being glad that we can help Dave and Jess, we cherish every moment with these guys!!

***************

2 comments:

gpc said...

As my husband says, "have grandchildren, will travel.' I moved to my house in Saginaw -- where I met my husband, as it happened -- to be closer to my grands, so I totally get it! Nothing is sweeter, and they grow up SO fast. I know you enjoy every minute.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Grandkids are a whole different kind of love. You are so blessed to have yours close and to be able to see them regularly.