Saturday, April 4, 2020

Laundry Basket Mystery



I finished assembling all the blocks from the 

This sew-along has been running for the past two weeks, with daily clues accumulating to 100 blocks.  The instructions were clear and well-written, and the pace was just right for me.  I'll be thinking about borders now, and will certainly look into other Laundry Basket projects in the future.

Meanwhile, I've decided to pass on the Quiltville UNITY sew-along.  I'm just going to concentrate on my own projects for now. 

*************** 

4 comments:

Julierose said...

this came out beautifully, I like the color choices you made...
You got this together so quickly....nice work Julierose

Robin said...

Wow! This is gorgeous. It really turned out nicely. I agree with you about doing my own projects for a while. I need to get some of my own creativity going and exercise those gray cells a little.

julieQ said...

Look at you go! I truly love this mystery....I hope the patterns stay up for a little while longer!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

All that? In just two weeks? Wow. Just wow. I like your colours too.