Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Cheddarback

Taa-daa!
Big Deal today -- I finished my Cheddarback top!

This sew-along has been going on for over a year, and we're finally at the finish line.  I used all dot print fabrics in my Polkapolkapolka version, and added some extra blocks to make it a bit larger than the circa 1900 original.  Next I need to find something for the back -- I hope to get this one quilted and done in the near future.  Thanks Gay Bomers for another excellent sew-along!


***************

5 comments:

Robin said...

Wonderful! . I love how you have made this your own by changing things up a little. Your quilt turned out so pretty. Good job seeing it through. I've finished mine too but I haven't posted yet. 'Feels good. . .

julieQ said...

Awesome! I just love your quilt!

Quilter Kathy said...

This is a fabulous sampler quilt.. great job!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Such a fun sampler quilt! And your colour choices are excellent too. Congratulations - I know this one must have been a labour of love!

Nancy said...

I keep coming back to look at your blocks, Jeanne, as I'm trying to decide which to 12" blocks to make for my last ones. I just realized I hadn't left a comment but I guess you know by my telling you that I keep returning to look how much I like your version of this quilt. It is wonderful. Congratulations on the finish and for finishing it so quickly. I have 3 blocks to go (or 4, if I decide to change one other one).