Friday, January 10, 2020

RSC20: January - green


This week I decided to 'go green' by finishing up this block set from the Countdown to Christmas sew-along.  Sort of not an RSC activity, but there's lots of green in these blocks and I'm tired of this Christmas stuff which has been piled on my table since November.  So this Candlelight block set is assembled -- I may still add borders at a later date.  I have one final block set to work on.  But that won't happen until later: all the Christmas clutter has been bundled back into its tote tub and sent back down to the basement to simmer until summer or fall.  Or a week before next Christmas, haha.

I also did some green Broken Dishes blocks yesterday to add to a growing set.  I'm somewhere near 50 with these, and probably aiming for 150 or so.  They're only 4", so I need quite a few of them.

And I ended up green for the week with more
 crumb blocks.

Enjoy more GREEN at

***************