Monday, December 2, 2019

Monday


Just kind of wandering along here today --  my mind is preoccupied, not on quilting.

I did run across this COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS sew-along over the weekend at the Moda blog.  It's set up with a block pattern a day all month, many of which will be offered in multiple sizes.  Also included are five different layouts, so the permutations are practically endless, aren't they?

I pieced this SNOWFALL block from the series: it went together beautifully.  Hmmm, maybe this will turn into a red and white sampler, not necessarily Christmas.  Or maybe not -- who knows?  :)   


***************

4 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Thanks for this Jeanne - I'll link up to the party on my blog too. Sounds like a fun stitch!

Libby in TN said...

Lovely block, very versatile.

Robin said...

What a charming block, I love the toile center.

Joanne said...

Love this block! Thanks for commenting on my blog -- I lost you the last time my computer crashed. So glad to find you again. I'll be spending some time catching up with you!