Sunday, October 13, 2019

Cheddarback


I spent the day yesterday working on Cheddarback.  Only two large blocks to make this month, but one of them was applique, which is always a bit daunting for me. These blocks will be assigned to the
 done-is-better-than-perfect category :)



I'm still feeling good about my polka dot fabrics.  This is month 8 of 14, so I'm comfortable about having enough polka dots to see me through to the end of the sew-along.  

This is getting large! 

***************

1 comment:

Robin said...

The original maker of the Cheddarback quilt sure seems to do things the hard way. Your Carolina Lily blocks turned out great. Mine took much longer to finish than it needed to. I still need to do the 2nd block for this month. It is a treat to see all your blocks together. And you're right, It is quite a long quilt.