Friday, September 20, 2019

Cheddarback


A very productive day!  I focused on catching up with Cheddarback today, and I'm good!  I'm using polka-dot fabrics for this sew-along, and I'm still happy with my results.

This month's pattern set included instructions about adding letters/initials to our block sets.  I opted to just do one -- a J for me -- and to include an earlier extra star block as my fourth small block.

This is where I currently stand, with Month 7 complete, bringing us to half way through the series.  I'm ready for October and the new releases.

***************    

2 comments:

Robin said...

Your blocks turned out great. And looking at them all together just makes me happy. I like the alternate block you put in the lower left, it fits right in.

Libby in TN said...

Great progress!