Thursday, August 22, 2019

#7 - I Like ...


I liked listening to oldies last weekend, during the 50th anniversary of Woodstock -- a trip back to my youth!
Paz y amor from Enzo

**********
I liked attending a Greek Festival in Pawtucket RI with the family.  Food, shopping, dancing, fun!  And Rhiannon was wearing a little outfit that I'd saved and handed down from when her daddy was 6 months old -- how precious is that??!!


**********
I liked an outstanding afternoon spent at Fenway Park.  Nick got corporate tickets from work, so we were 2nd row field level at the Sox dugout -- truly once in a lifetime!  And the package included Field House privileges, so we were able to cool off from the heat and humidity inside for a while, before heading back out to the stands to enjoy the Sox victory.  I kept smiling, picturing Dad being there with us, enjoying old-time baseball.  He would have absolutely loved the whole excursion! 


**********
I like the stone walls that are present everywhere in New England -- nothing like them back home!


**********

It's been such a nice week here visiting at Nick and Stacey's house!  More fun to come!

Enjoy more 'I Like' blogs at

Life is good!!!

***************

6 comments:

Roseanne said...

Hi Jeanne! How sweet is that to see little Rhiannon wearing an outfit that her daddy had worn?! She's a real cutie. I love that age - I'd like to sneak a few kisses and hear her babble a few words. The Greek Festival looks like fun, and yum to the food. How exciting to have such fabulous tickets for the Red Sox game. That was fun and even better that they won for you! ~smile~ Roseanne

Julierose said...

Looks like a wonderful family time you are enjoying; thanks for sharing..hugs, Julierose

piecefulwendy said...

What a fun week you've had! Fenway is a beautiful park, and you had great seats!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Sounds like you're having a wonderful trip! We're going to go to Fenway Park for a game next spring when we are in Boston - excited about that! That stone wall really is a work of art.

LA Paylor said...

Oh these are terrific likes! I love love New England, miss our trips up when we lived in MD. Stone walls are the best, I've tried to paint pics of them, and make quilts of them. Love the connection between your son and his little baby in the clothing.

PaintedThread said...

Supposedly the stone walls in New England have 60 more times rock than in the Great Pyramid of Giza. Crazy! Glad you had a nice trip!