Saturday, June 22, 2019

RSC19: June - BLUE


This week's RSC progress: Burgoyne Surrounded blocks.  Although they are multicolored, I'm calling them 'blue' because both the backgrounds and the prominent center rectangles include dark blue.

With 97 pieces per block, they do take a while.  They're not difficult at all -- no triangles!! -- but they require a bit of time.  I'm going to need plenty more of these primary-tone blocks before I get anywhere near a quilt :)

I also sewed up some blue HSTs.  Several possibilities for these, to be determined.

See more RSC June - BLUE at

***************

3 comments:

Libby in TN said...

Love, love, LOVE your BS blocks!

Sue SA said...

Sew the blue HST together as laid out, they look great! Your BS blocks are lovely. I would like to make this quilt one day but the multiple pieces does rein me in starting! LOL.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Looking forward to seeing what you choose to do with your HSTs in dark BLUE!!