Monday, June 24, 2019

On My Inspiration Radar


It's been several months since I started a new project, and I'm daydreaming about possibilities. I have plenty of ideas, I just need to narrow them down.

I already have all of these books on hand, and I have more than enough stash selection to make any of these quilts.  (All of them, actually.)  I'll probably start with a pieced one, and then get going on an applique project as soon as I finish up Harvest Moon. 

Best of All, Beyond the Battlefield, Country Threads

Mrs. Lincoln, Vintage Legacies, Carol Hopkins

Twilight Visions, Beyond the Battlefield
Country Threads

Little Blue River, Vintage Legacies, Carol Hopkins

Love Letters, Quilts of Love and Valor, Becky Wright

Warm Hearts, Warm Hearts, Blackbird Designs 
(I especially like this dark colorway 
by Kay Harmon, 2010)

Star Garden, Timeless Traditions, Norma Whaley

The Raven, The Raven, Blackbird Designs

***************

1 comment:

Libby in TN said...

Ooh, lots of possibilities! I like Best of All the best.