Monday, April 8, 2019

Scrappy Os


I'm in "clear off the work table" mode here: the first subject of my attention has been Temecula Quilt Company's scrappy sew-along. This one has been in-process for several months already, with scatters of little parts and bits floating here and there around the room.  I decided to go with the O blocks I already had pieced, and move ahead to assembly.

Not sure if this is just a seasonal spring cleaning frenzy, or if the quilty part of my brain is in some transition phase or meltdown.  It seems likely that there will be plenty more getting purged, and that the purge will happen sooner rather than later ...

***************

3 comments:

julieQ said...

I just love this quilt! I am trying to do all the colors in the rainbow for mine, and make it big, big, big...and I hope it looks as good as yours does!!

Ann said...

I like the O’s quilt! Agree that spring has hit the quilters. Seeing this on many blogs. Finish and move on!

Quilter Kathy said...

LOL not sure if it's a meltdown or transition, but lots is getting done!