Saturday, February 9, 2019

RSC19: February - yellow


This month's RSC color is yellow.  I didn't find much variety in my yellow scrap pile this week, but I was able to work on a couple of additions to my ongoing block sets.  I'll need to locate more yellow odds and ends to work with next week.

'Bubble' blocks for Temecula Quilt Company's

Dawn to Dusk blocks

It's snowing here again, another gray day is in store, so yellow fabric will be cheerful and welcome.
Enjoy more yellow at SCRAPHAPPY SATURDAY

***************

7 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I think yellow is the perfect color for most of us this time of year! Those Dawn to Dusk blocks are really neat - that's not a block I'm familiar with. Have fun finding more yellow to play with this week!

Ellen said...

Your blocks look great - nothing like the colour of yellow to perk up a cold dreary day!

Libby in TN said...

Sunny blocks! I'm loving Dawn to Dusk. I look forward to seeing your mixed colors as I'm doing all blue.

The Joyful Quilter said...

SEW glad that Angela chose YELLOW to brighten your sewing room during this cold month!!

Cathy said...

I've seen so many different names for those Temecula blocks!

Dawn to Dusk is an unusual block. I don't believe I've seen that one before.

It's snowing here too and cold so it's nice to play with some yellow fabrics.

Jo said...

You have some great yellow prints there. I love both your block choices.I hooe I can find these patterns when I am out fronlm under my current backlog of projects!

Ann said...

I worked in my yellow blocks today as well. Got 4 done. I didn’t have much yellow. I also finished 2 more antebellum blocks. 2 to go! We had snow as well not lots but a lot for Nevada