Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Hope's Journey


Hope's Journey
Chapter 7: Hope Fulfilled

In this chapter, Ellen Gordon Fletcher and her husband William journey safely across the continent and establish a new life for themselves 'Out West.' 

Prickly Pear

Churn Dash
I really like Churn Dash blocks -- classic patchwork for sure! -- and will probably circle back later and make the small project featured in this chapter.

That big empty spot in the middle of the design wall is slated to become a large Feathered Star block in the layout I'm doing.  I'm thinking about whether to piece it next as scheduled, or wait till the end and see what color I need to use as my focal point.  The blue blocks are kind of sticking out more than I'd expected. 

Carol has also been working on her 
Hope's Journey blocks.  
See what she's been up to HERE 

***************

No comments: