Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Stars in Her Crown


Barbara Brackman recently announced
an upcoming sew-along called

The series, inspired by Queen Victoria and mid-1800s British history, begins on January 5.  It will continue for ten weeks.  The star blocks will be offered in two sizes, and will be best constructed using paper foundation piecing.  Barbara's accompanying historical information is always outstanding. 

I'm think I'm going to work along on this one, because it's a pieced project and because it runs for a relatively short time. I pulled some purple and gold fabrics that I may possibly include: a royal quilt!


Barbara will also be offering a 
2019 block of the month series called

This one will be an applique project.  It will also be offered with size and style options.  I'm not sure I'll commit to it, since I currently have two other applique projects going -- time and whim will tell.

***************

No comments: