Thursday, August 24, 2017

Gypsy Wife #11


Block 11: Old Maid Puzzle
These are the last of the main blocks for the Gypsy Wife project.  There are quite a few small filler blocks still to come, and then the complicated challenge of assembling everything accurately into a vertical-strip background.  I've been cutting strips as I've done each day's block, and they're all pinned along the bottom of my design curtain, ready to go.  I'll resume reporting on this project next week, after I get some assembling done.

***************

2 comments:

Auntie Em said...

I love your selection of fabrics. I'm also enjoying the photos you have been posting of gypsies.

Julierose said...

this is coming along so well...loving the pictures and how your blocks echo the vibrant colors in them. Hugs, Julierose