Friday, June 10, 2016

Stars!!!

When last we visited my Stars in a Time Warp project, I had 114 assorted stars hanging on my design wall.  They remained that way for **many** months. 

I finally pieced a few additional star blocks, to bring my total up to 121, which gave me 11 rows of 11 stars each.  Then a million or so sashing strips and cornerstones were cut and assembled, and at long last here we are:   
This top is 90" x 90" and I'm going to leave it this way -- queen size with no additional borders.  I did  a little multiplication, and there are 2465 pieces in this top.  It isn't scheduled to go onto the long-arm machine until maybe late summer, but the piecing phase is officially DONE!!!! 

Thanks, Barbara, for Stars in a Time Warp 2015!

***************

1 comment:

Nancy said...

What a striking top, Jeanne. I like your sashing and cornerstone colors and I also your color control in the stars themselves.
--Nancy. (ndmessier @ aol.com, joyforgrace.blogspot.com)