Thursday, March 3, 2016

Odds and ends

I was rummaging through my 'orphan blocks' tub last weekend, looking for some patriotic stars (which I didn't find) but I did unearth some blocks that seemed to need attention.
 
This first one was just some miscellaneous green 9ps, which quickly became a March mat for the shop.
 
Next out was a single large block from a curved-piecing guild workshop several years ago.  I never did any more, so I guess I wasn't thrilled with curved piecing.  This also worked up quickly, into a twirling tulips mat that I'll probably keep at home for spring decor.

 And this one was another guild workshop, a random scrappy challenge.  I used scraps from another spring project completed many years ago ... and now I can finally stop hoarding that particular little scrap bag.
 
OK: March is off to a good start!
 
***************

No comments: