Thursday, April 2, 2015

Stars in a Time Warp

 
I've been keeping up with Barbara Brackman's
each week, but haven't added photos of my stars here for a little while. 
Recently we've learned about:
 
FOULARD PRINTS
 
 
GREEN CALICOES 

and PURPLES

I've been able to use tiny little scraps for some of the block parts - you know the little bits we keep saving for something, someday.  So quite a few of my stars are scrappy and mixed up, very informal.
  My star collection is growing!

To learn more about vintage textiles click HERE
To enjoy more star blocks click HERE
 
***************

2 comments:

CecileD said...

Oh my...you have a big collection of stars ! Your foulard prints are cute...I made it today and used a Provençal fabric like your red one !

Angie said...

Great SIATW blocks - love the scrappiness of them!