Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Stars in a Time Warp

Happy Star Day!
 
We're taking a look at cheddar and chrome orange fabrics this week.  Orange is kind of a make-or-break color, either you love it or you hate it.  I'm on the love-it team, including fabric and Cheetos :)
 
This week's cheddar stars:
 
 My mixed star set so far:
 
 And my "other" calico-and-muslin star set:
 
You can learn more about
chrome orange fabrics and dye technology HERE
and see more cheddar stars HERE
 
***************

2 comments:

Jennie in GA said...

Great fabric selections. This will be a wonderful quilt.

CecileD said...

Hello Jeanne ! I really love your stars with all these fabrics !! It will be a gorgeous quilt !! Specially love cheddar, it reminds me old quilts !!
Thanks for the links !
Have a greats quilting day !