Thursday, December 18, 2014

Seeing Stars

Breaking news from Barbara Brackman HERE!
 
Barbara has just announced her 2015 study series: STARS IN A TIME WARP
 
For this quilt-along she'll be discussing fabric history and styles using the constant Sawtooth Star block as her canvas.  Barbara's study series are always fascinating, and I'm anxious to see what she'll share with us this time around -- so much to learn! 
 
Watch for her first post on Wednesday January 7 at

 
And coincidentally, look what I pulled out of my UFO pile yesterday:
... my well-aged set of RSC13/14 string stars.
 
***************

1 comment:

Rachaeldaisy said...

I read Barbara's post this morning and am looking forward to her new series. I really like Reproduction fabrics but don't know much about the eras so it'll be so interesting for me. Your string stars are wonderful, I like the way you've done them in colours.