Friday, May 30, 2014

Progress ...

 
... a UFO from last year has been transformed! 
 
This sampler project got stalled last winter at eleven blocks -- an inconvenient stopping point. 
 
I finally pulled the bundle out and made one more block to get myself past the obstacle. 
 
Played with sashing to enlarge the project a bit. 
 
And I made it to the flimsy stage this week!  Adding this to the to-be-quilted pile. 

I'm still having trouble feeling motivated to be creative. May was a difficult month.  I think I'd like to start something NEW and interesting in June to get the gears in motion again.  
 
***************