Friday, March 28, 2014

RSC14 - Teal/NewFO

I got the TEAL shoofly top assembled this week, in time for the final RSC14 TEAL report.  The striped border fabric is a happy mystery -- I don't remember ever seeing it before, but I ran across 4+ yards of it in my stash, and it seems to be just perfect for this quilt.  I'm happy with this project, which started with no plan at all except to "use TEAL scraps."
 
I am counting this as my March NewFo project also, because I didn't start anything else noteworthy this month.  It will be added to my to-be-quilted pile. 
 
 
It's been a very successful scrap-busting month!  I have just a tiny handful of TEAL scraps remaining,
compared to what I started with.
These will be cut down into 1 1/2" strips for 
future log cabin blocks.
 
 
More RSC14 TEAL inspirations HERE
 What will next month's color be??!!
 
NewFo2014 HERE
 
***************