Monday, March 31, 2014

March 2014 Review


Well, I worked on quite a few things during March, but I did not finish anything! :( 

My March activities included the teal shoofly top for RSC14 and NewFO14;  assembly of some scrappy string blocks; Robin, the next block in my Pretty Bird project; New Garden Star, the next block in Brackman's Threads of Memory series; a start on some green crumb blocks; cutting for a calico brick quilt; and planning for the upcoming Austen Family Album series.

My big Singer machine is out of commission right now, and that's the machine I use for quilting, so nothing is getting any further along than "top" stage.  It does need to go in for repair when I have time.  Meanwhile, my small Brother machine is only suitable for piecing, not quilting.

Onward to at least a couple of new projects for April ...

***************

No comments: