Saturday, February 9, 2013

Rainbow Scrap Challenge - more PURPLE

No new developments in the manhunt situation.  We're all just waiting to see what the next incident turns out to be, here or elsewhere ...
 
**********
So here's a 'pretty' inspirational picture of purple agastache that grows here in summer:
 
 
And here's the 'real' picture of my purple agastache plant:


Hehe, we got quite a dump of new snow yesterday, about 15 inches.  The ski resorts are HAPPY!  I spent the day at home sewing, and among other things got this week's RSC13 blocks done.  February is PURPLE month, and for Week Two I sewed Chunky Churndash blocks:


 
***************

8 comments:

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Pretty Purple Blocks! Enjoy the snow...

Kathy @ Kwilty Pleasures said...

Love the flowers....makes me think spring! I'm in Ohio and is it chilly today but the sun is shining. Nice purple blocks.

Cathy said...

Pretty! (They look brown on my screen).

Quilter Kathy said...

Pretty purples! It's snowing like that here too!

Edith said...

Very nice, the different prints give them all a diverse look.

scraphappy said...

Hope the snow doesn't stay too long. Hard to imagine how cold it must be.

Elly D said...

Pretty purple blocks :) That is a lot of snow!!

Deb A said...

Pretty purple blocks. They remind me of an antique quilt with the colors.