Sunday, January 13, 2013

Spinach Dip

 
Our assignment this week for What's Cooking?  is
SPINACH.
This easy dip is a classic, and has been a favorite at my house for many years.

 
SPINACH DIP

10 oz pkg frozen chopped spinach - cooked and squeezed dry
16 oz sour cream
1 cup mayonnaise
8 oz can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
1 bunch green onions, chopped
1.4 oz pkg Knorr vegetable recipe mix

 
Combine all ingredients and chill about 2 hours.
Serve with your favorite dippers.

About 4 cups dip


***************

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HAVE to try this - it sounds positively delicious!

DeeDee said...

We have this dip for all our get togethers - yummy!

Jo said...

I haven't had this is ages. I need to make it again. We have cards on Friday night so this may have to be the thing I take.

Angie said...

Yum I'll definitely have to give this a recipe a try. :)