Friday, November 2, 2012

Daybook - 11/02/12


I'm feeling ... relaxed, not much scheduled for the weekend, so I should get some good sewing time
in
I'm seeing ... the dogs curled up together, sound asleep and snoring
I'm hearing ...  birds chirping outside at the feeders
I'm thinking ... about an upcoming visit from Dave and Jess -- my big rolls of batting are stored in the bathroom that they'll be using :)
I'm planning ... to finish up my phone calls for the Philanthropy Committee this afternoon
I'm going ... to the post office and the market this morning.  We try to get errands done early on Fridays, before the weekend tourisits arrive and the parking lots get crowded.
I'm reading ... a bundle of very old American Patchwork and Quilting magazines I picked up at a garage sale -- haha, I might have missed something the first time I had these same magazines and one can never have too many ideas on one's To-Do list
I'm wearing ... my warm green bathrobe -- it was a chilly 19* last night!
I'm cooking ... roast chicken with multigrain-dried fruit stuffing for dinner tonight
I'm creating ... still at work on the comission quilt for Marilyn
I'm remembering ... had a nice trip down memory lane the other day about trick-or-treating as a child
I'm enjoying ... the changing season and the earlier nightfall
I'm sharing ... the 24 yards of fabric that arrived yesterday.  I haven't added any fabric to my stash for quite a while, sigh.  But our LQS is Not Very Good,  so sometimes I do need to place a mail order.  I try to load up with as much as possible for the $5 flat rate shipping cost.  This assortment will be the starting point for three or four projects I have in  mind for this winter.


***************