Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Daybook 06/12/12

I'm feeling ... enthusiastic
I'm seeing ... sunlight pouring into the dining room through the skylights
I'm hearing ... the middle-school bus stopping outside at the corner -- it's the last week of school here
I'm thinking ... about mindful soulkeeping
I'm planning ... a housecleaning to-do list for several upcoming visits -- my quilt friendship group will be coming first, this Friday
I'm going ... to the auto repair place this morning to get the thermostat on my car fixed -- poor old girl has been overheating
I'm reading ... (ha, well actually just looking at the pictures) The Ultimate Half Log Cabin Book by Sharyn Craig
I'm wearing ... red striped tee and jeans
I'm cooking ... pasta and salad tonight, one of the stand-bys here at our house
I'm creating ... just finished the binding on a comfort quilt
I'm enjoying ... these long summer twilight evenings
I'm hoping ... we'll be able to pick lots of apples this year -- the trees have set fruit nicely, so far so good
I'm sharing ... a yummy new discovery from the grocery store:


 
**********************************