Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Today's progress

Continuing with my "get lots done" theme for this week, today I pulled out this set of friendship blocks from a swap I was in last year.  The blocks were inspired by the book "Album Quilts of Ohio's Miami Valley" by Sue C. Cummings.

Today I sorted and assembled the blocks I already had into rows. I also made a few more blocks to finish out a couple of the rows.  But I do think I want this to be a bigger quilt, so I'll probably piece more tomorrow.  With that in mind, and also the possibility of borders, I haven't put the rows together yet, because I want to see where everything ends up first.



********************

3 comments:

Karen said...

I have a copy of that book. It is a good one.

McIrish Annie said...

which row are you adding the puppy dog to ?? LOL!

Anonymous said...

the bird pattern is so awesome... I love it