Friday, April 9, 2021

Memories




My workroom is getting packed and ready to move: I just the other day took this sampler down from the wall.  It's a counted cross-stitch piece I did a long time ago, representing the flora and fauna of the mountain house.  Lorenzo and Lucci like to name each image, including 'Grandma'.

It's so surprising for me to find myself moving ahead to yet another chapter of life.  I'm feeling thoughtful, and very grateful that things are heading in a good direction.

***************

3 comments:

Quiltingwiththefarmerswife said...

I'm so happy for you. You give me hope on our planned moved. So much we leave behind but a new adventure awaits. Patty McDonald

Jeanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanne said...

Hi Patty, I don't think my replies are reaching you. Please email me at jeannearnieri@yahoo.com