Sunday, March 29, 2020

Sunday


It's still wintery here -- it was 17* yesterday morning for my early walk!  We're supposed to have springier warmer weather this coming week, which will be a very 
welcome change!

**********
Bonnie Hunter is launching a new mystery sew-along at Quiltville, starting tomorrow.


The sew-along will run for 7 or 8 weeks, with clues coming out on Mondays.  The mystery quilt will be medallion style, and will be worked outward from the center. Bonnie's intro mentions three colors plus background, and she encourages working from stash.  She's offering it as a 72" x 94" finished quilt, but she also discusses adapting the size to your own needs.  Her mysteries are always scrappy and intense! If you need something to occupy yourself, check it out :)

***************

3 comments:

Angie said...

Thank you so much, Jeanne, for stopping by my blog. You always brighten my day. I must admit that I'm intimidated by Bonnie Hunter's mystery QALs. :) Love seeing everyone's, though. We've had unseasonable temps the last few days--in the low 80s. Back to more normal temps next week. I find the unseasonable temperatures as unsettling as the virus right now.
I LOVE your blog header picture!! Is that from a quilt that you have made? My main love is applique---and the traditional, old-fashioned blocks. :)
Enjoy your warmer temperatures next week. Hugs.

Susie Q said...

love you announcement of moving from UFO to finished !!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

That's such a beautiful picture postcard photo! I saw that Bonnie Hunter is doing the quilt-along and it does look like fun. I don't have the type of stash for making sane quilts so I won't be playing along but I bet a lot of people will be.