Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Blockheads 3


Moda Fabrics launched their new sew-along today.

I enjoyed the Countdown to Christmas sew-along that they offered during December, so I decided to do this one also.  It includes 56 blocks in a variety of sizes and layouts, so there will be plenty of opportunity for personalization. New installments will come out
 on Wednesdays.

Here is my preliminary fabric pull -- I'm aiming for sort of a "mod" vibe.

#1 - STAR CHAIN

Today's block pattern comes from Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts.

***************

2 comments:

Robin said...

Your block looks great. I like the red background. The fabric pull includes a lot of interesting pieces. I made a block today too. I though I'd try it out and see if I want to keep up. I really enjoyed making it.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

56 blocks? Wow - that's a commitment and I know full well I'd fall off the wagon by about block # 18 (if I even made it that far). Will be fun to watch yours develop!