Sunday, February 23, 2020

Cross this one off the list!



These Broken Dishes blocks had been accumulating in a basket on my work table for quite a while.  I finally counted them and realized I only needed a few more to reach a good number of rows.  After the final blocks were pieced, it was actually very quick work to assemble this scrappy top and get it finished.  

No particular plans for this one -- it'll just be added to the spare/gift shelf for now.

So that means I have an empty 'parts' basket, and a cleared-off corner of the table.  I have five other UFOs that have been lurking and waiting for waaaay too long, and I'm going to get to one or some or all of those next.

*************** 

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

An empty parts basket - that's something to be proud of!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Love your projects Jeanne, they all suit me. So if you describe your quilting preference style, that will be mine too. :)