Sunday, January 26, 2020

UFO Completion


Last month, when I was digging through my red stash for the red quilt I shared yesterday, I unearthed this set of blocks and scraps.  The bundle dates way back to hmmmm, 2013, when I did a big quilt for Jessica.  These are well-aged scraps!

Anyway, I finally made my way through the bundle this week, and came up with a nice little donation quilt.  So another UFO off the list, and this will be sent to
Fourth quilt completion for 2020 already, and it's not even the end of January yet.  It's shaping up to be a productive year!

***************

2 comments:

Robin said...

Wow! You are on a roll! I haven't completed anything this month and I've been working harder than usual to finish things up. I guess I need to pick some easier projects. The little quilt is so sweet. Someone will be delighted to receive it.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Four completions? Wow - you're on a tear!