Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Applique


I finally finished appliqueing the last two blocks for Harvest Moon!  The others that I completed during this trip are packed away someplace in the luggage, so I can't take a picture of all of them together.  I'm looking forward to assembling the last row of this year-long project as soon as we get home! 

I also completed another of the Warm Hearts blocks.  There will be additional small circles and flower pot embellishments which will be added later.  It'll look better after a good pressing.  These Warm Hearts blocks are quirky and folk-arty and they make me smile.

  We've already travelled through this part of the country several times before, so I don't feel as much need to watch for new sights -- more time with my eyes on the stitching.  Flagstaff AZ tonight, which feels sooooo much like Big Bear: elevation, bright blue skies, pine trees, rocks … almost home!

***************

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Your Warm Hearts block is positively charming! The colors are gorgeous.