Saturday, June 15, 2019

Cheddarback


So far, so good on Rainbow Scrap Challenge this month, and here's another sew-along that I'll be trying to catch up with.

offered by Gay Bomers at Sentimental Stitches, includes five pieced blocks per month.  That puts me ten blocks behind :(  I pulled out the tote tub today, to refresh my memory about this project and see where I need to jump back in -- this is the one where I'm trying to use all polka-dot prints.

Three blocks done today, and seven to go. 

***************

2 comments:

Libby in TN said...

So glad you are feeling like sewing again! Northern Lights block is like Buckeye, only in one fabric. I'm 4 long seams away from finishing Dawn to Dusk. So glad you inspired me to try that!

julieQ said...

So very pretty...I have only gotten month one completed. You inspire me to get back on it!